16 December 2005

part timer

Vacation time - not much of it - needed to be spent. So, rather than taking a couple of days, and being miserable the rest of them, I opted to have half day Fridays through the month of December.

As such I'm a once a week part-timer. I LOVE it. My only real worry about the whole thing was that I would end up hating having to drive all the way in, only to work halfway through the day and then make the long drive home (put it this way, my round trip commute is = 50% of my half day work day!)... but still, yep, I love it.

Random Thoughts = 12.16.05
Today, "after work", I'm going to stop off and have Elliott's oil changed.
This morning I had "breakfast chocolate - 50 calories of it!
Without external assistance tea has a "window of drinkability" of about 5 minutes.

No comments: