08 December 2005

can you spar(row) a willy?

watched W.Wonka with my hubby, mom, and daughter last night.

weird weird weird

i can confidently say that i prefer Jack Sparrow over W. Wonka ANY DAY

weekend is fast approaching. have a half day tomorrow - need to see the doc for a shot.

shudder

just realised that yesterday while i was dilligently purchasing the insulin for the cat, i was neglectful in getting the prescription for my shot filled. this wouldn't be bad if it weren't for the fact that i will likely be driving in the first phases of the winter storm to collect the prescription after the work day.

yes, you read right... winter storm. at least that's what they were saying this morning.
snow (glorious snow) is supposed to start falling this evening and by sunrise tomorrow morning we can expect to see something between 4 and 8 inches of fluffy (?) white on the ground.

of course that means that right now i have to go elsewhere and refill my script.

more later... likely

1 comment:

Kassi Gilbert said...

That's so funny! The kids got me W. Wonka for my birthday and we watched it on Tuesday night. I agree...very weird. But for a Tim Burton film, I was not disappointed.