19 December 2005

crappity bleh

it snuck in on me yesterday afternoon.
it started out smallish, and easy enough to ignore, but by 3 i was ugly from it and by 4 almost passed out.
the Orudis helped for about an hour... maybe more, maybe 2. but right after it was back again. with a vengance.

i went to bed at 8:30 last night (the bath didn't help either) and got to sleep sometime after 10. i woke up again at 2 for another hour of trying to figure out how to make it stop. i think it was a matter of fatigue and the heating pad that got me back to sleep. and maybe the water.
it's almost 10 and i'm having a hard time concentrating. I have all but one light off in my office.

there's no fever, so i'm sure it's nothing crazy and lethal. it's just one of THOSE headaches... those debilitating headaches that make me desperately wish i had just one more sick day on the calendar... and no meetings scheduled for this afternoon.

it's not even a weather headache... it's 30.38 and rising.

today I am just broken.

2 comments:

Kassi Gilbert said...

You aren Caleb are suffering the same headache. Unfortunately, he has to tromp around in the snow today. Uck.

Unknown said...

I do relate as from 1999-2002 I was treated for major headaches by a Neurologist. Get better soon!