20 December 2005

blessed relief

my hedake has officially passed

what's uncanny to me is that the entire time we had sunshine and bright days, my head hurt. once it clouded over again, my head started feeling all normal again.

so maybe part of weather hed is just that i have a hard time with quick change weather... a deep storm in the middle of a beautifully sunny summer... a string of bright days in the middle of what's supposed to be the season of grey and snow.

no. i don't really believe that. i suspect part of my hed was stress, and part was possibly something wonky with the weather, and a big part was several nights of really piss-poor/interrupted sleep. it could also be the change in my diet (a concentrated and concerted effort to slim me down - yes, starting in the middle of the holidays) which also counts as a source of stress!

anywho... it's gone now... and i couldn't be happier. if only WNIC would stop playing Barry Manilow and i were somehow magically transported back home for the rest of the day!

2 comments:

Domino said...

sleep does that to me too-or rather, lack thereof...anyway, feel free to check out my blog at ladyofchocolate.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I do not doubt that the weather had it's effect on your poor hed. Those of us with sinus problems are CONSTANTLY feeling the rising and falling barometer.

The (lack of) sleep and (high) stress things will also compound the barometer hed.

Poor, niffy.......
She needs a new hed...

xoxo
--Kim R