03 July 2007

scoop

ok.
so the thing is, the surgery beat me up.
and the recovery made me lazy.

since june 1st, i haven't wanted to work on anything - - well, at least nothing indoors. my garden is pretty. if i weren't so ham-handed with the camera, i would have included a photo. they're all crap.

i'm on (and now off) my third course of 'kicks-your-ass-a-cin' this one is compounded and goes (went) up my nose via ear syringe (lovingly called the 'ball-baster') i'm not on it now, because my ENT is concerned about my lesser ability to breathe since beginning 'treatment'. i get to see him (and have him stick metal sticks up my nose) this afternoon - - to hopefully get to the bottom of what's going on in there.

in happier news, i just did some "haunt my house" shopping. i have an idea (which i'm hoping will grow up into a nice big and strong 'plan') of what i'd like to do. i have to think, seriously, about where i'm setting the bar - - this is our FIRST year in our own place that we can haunt as much or as little as we want. at the same time, i'm so excited, there's a good chance i'll be going too whole on the hog, and blow it for every year henceforth. i'm not too fussed/worried... i mean really, we're only LIKELY to get more technology and with the baby getting older every year, that means we'll have more (useful) hands as our tenure at Earthburg progresses as well (at least for the prep work, it will be a good many years before she's done trick or treating, and who can blame her!). Still, with technological advances, there's a good chance that I'll some day be able to man all of the demons/ghouls and other whosie whatnots on my own from remote control sensors pasted all over the house (and my body - - I mean, I have to still be able to be one of the baddies).

nevermind.

I'm really raving here.

i'm too excited.

see how I am?

No comments: