09 July 2007

Evil IMDB

So, i was tripping through IMDB and did my regular check on Shantaram, and out of "boredom" i clicked on mr. Depp to see what else he's been up to, and LO! I found Sweeny Todd.

The cast list is missing only one of my "in this movie boyfriends" (well, maybe a couple from the WHOLE list, but only one from the short list).

Not like i ever go to the movies. i'm not a fan of dark rooms full of strangers and the inability to concede to my wallnut sized bladder without, invariably, missing something vital. But wow, this is a good sounding movie.

Oh, and the only other little bit to add, which is really weird to me.
Steve, the "owner" of Blue that neither my daughter nor I really care for much, is also a co-creator of the show. Isn't it odd, how the guy you don't really like is the one who made it up? it leaves me wondering which of my ideas are going to be successful, once i hand them off.
te he.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

Oh wow, that really is exciting!
As for Steve, I saw a photo of him once he left Blue...all punk...totally cracked me up!