23 July 2007

Boo too

ok - here's the thing.
i went to a school with a haunted residence hall... specifically the bathroom on the fourth floor.

Siena Heights University to be specific... Ledwidge hall, exactly.

Whenever I look this place up on Haunted America type sites, i keep finding the same reference to a room in Archangels hall, room 211, where there were purportedly, once upon a time, haunted eyes over a section of the wall, that a couple of girls *UNNAMED GIRLS* reported having seen.

I could give you the names of no fewer than 5 girls (myself included) who experienced the hauntings in the 4th floor bathrooms. Don't believe me, apply to Kimba, she'll back me up. Just like she did for countless middle of the night potty breaks, because I couldnt bear the thought of going alone.

How bad could a bathroom be, right?

Imagine yourself naked in the shower knowing that you're alone the bathroom. You know you're alone because there's no way to open the door without making noise, and you haven't heard that noise since you've been in the room. All of a sudden the faucets turn on and off. Or maybe it's not the faucets tonight, but the toilets flushing. If you've particularly pissed them off, they'll start slamming the doors on the stalls.

I'm not entirely sure they're a they. They might just be a she. Still the amount of hair-raising packed in just one "I feel someone watching me" accounts for an army's worth of animosity.

And yes, i seriously doubt that the ghost is gone... that it was just attached to me and mine. But I don't know how to put a call out to the Ladies of Siena and ask them to camp out and wait for the boogies... nor would i... i wouldn't subject anyone to that kind of oogie. Of course, this doesn't stop ME from wanting to go back and see...

If there ARE any "Lady Saints" out there who have experienced this, please leave a comment.

For the rest of you - perhaps this illuminates why I'm a bath girl now.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

Here's your backup! Yep, it's true...all of it! Don't forget the being watched IN the showers feeling. *shudder* I have often wondered the exact same thing as to how many others have had the creepy bathroom experience & if it continues.
Now shall we even begin to bring up the cemetary? Sooooo haunted.