19 July 2007

boo... ...eek



I was going to babble on about who knows what.

Honestly, when I saw this (courtesy of MightyGoods) i lost all sense of sense and this was all i could think about. It's sick and wrong, I know... but there it is at the top of my head... making me miserable with scary clown thoughts... and visions of wearing this to all the haunted houses this autumn.

see... sick and wrong.

my radio is fading out of BBC World News again. if only the people in this office could just plant themselves, get some work done, and STOP messing with my reception.

I'm half-hostess of a bridal shower on August 11th. I'm making (and sending) the invitations, buying a cake, and helping keep things moving on the day of. Nothing too flashy (thank goodness the bride is sort of laid back about everything) and nothing too taxing. I'm actually kind of looking forward to having a chance to make something crafty papery with my hands (as opposed to my feet? come on now... get it together).

otherwise, i'm just plodding along. it's supposed to rain today - - chances of thunder i hear. that will be nice. because Michigan really DOES need more humidity right now. pleh

this is going downhill fast.

that's what clowns will do to you if you don't watch out.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

Evil & cruel, evil & cruel...*rocking in a corner now, thanks!*