10 July 2007

maybe Evil, hardly Genious

:: Update::
This post has been edited for the sake of brevity.

Prologue
I am a snoop and a would-be detective.
For the most part I'm too selfish, too egocentric to be bothered by things that happen without me and as for what people say about me, i usually just let it go.

The Setup
A week ago, or two, i found out that I was being uninvited to a blog that I was lead to believe didn't exist.

The Self Revealed
I'm a voyeur. I'm nosy. I'm a long list of other things, none of which lend themselves to the kind of person who stays out of someone else's business - especially if I can peek in without having to participate.
I don't know the depths of my self and my soul, but the shallow story is that i'm not a joiner.
I am a watcher... occasionally a commenter... and from time to time a participant or assistant
- - but I am NOT a joiner.

The Snooping
I googled the blog. I found the blog. I read the blog.

The Worst Bit
I feel guilty.
Not cool.

The Fall-Out Part 1
I just confessed and apologised.

No comments: