25 May 2007

My (delayed) Questions from Francey Pants

1. What job would you never, under any circumstances, consider taking?
Taste tester at a seafood restaurant.

2. What do you do when you can't sleep?
I make alphabetical lists of things in categories (one man Scattergories, i suppose).
Animals, Flowers/Plants, Cities, people (famous or otherwise), Pet Names...

3. Who do you admire?
My daughter for her innocent eyes, my mother for her wise ones.

4. What is the worst fault a person can have?
Being a liar (hypocrite).

5. What do you miss about being a child?
Summer Vacation - - to the point that i STILL consider going back to school to learn to be a teacher.

2 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

Ah yes, summer hols. Actually on a rainy day like this, just having the summer would be good enough.

Kimba said...

I miss hearing from you!! hope things are going well?!?!