30 July 2007

dream husband


ok - let's face it - i've been having a crap couple of weeks. a lot of my time - especially work time - has been clouded over by a general malaise that makes me weepy at best. i can't even describe my worst, lately.
so - what's a husband to do?
have a front porch full of saturday morning surprise brown mary-jane crocs to replace the worn-to-broken brown leather mary-janes that went EVERYWHERE with me.
i wore them all weekend. i'm wearing them right now. and i suspect they will be a key element of most of my wardrobe for the next several months (except when it's too wet and cold to wear them without suffering for it). i'm still hoping for a pair of black ones to go with them... so i can live 90% of my wardrobe in comfortable feet.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

Good Hubby!!
I personally think Croc should only be worn in the garden, but then I've never seen the Mary Jane style before. They are actually kinda cute. Here's to comfy & cute feet! (I can't believe I just wrote that! ugh.)