13 July 2007

somebody throw a black cat at me.

not really.

i'm actually pretty asuperstitious.



and if anything that magic 7-7-7 day we had last week taught me a thing or two about having expectations based on the date... it sucked for us. all around.



there IS a part of me who feels a lot like i should be visiting Emily today, though.


I haven't yet. I will. I'm going to need some new stationery soon anyway.


Speaking of the strange:
i have my husband's copy of the KLF Justified and Ancient in my posession, and every day i want to listen to it on my way home, but that darned neal conan


and talk of the nation get in my way with something too interesting for me to interrupt. it's just not fair. today, though, ira flatow is going to be talking about things like technology, computer viruses, and paper vs. plastic. I think i might get away with a few rounds of mumu land.


i can't go on with this anymore. have a great weekend.






No comments: