02 February 2006

Day of Ugly Skirts

everyone in my office is wearing an ugly skirt, or worse, a lovely skirt paired with entirely the wrong foot coverings (namely inappropriate boots)

ok - i exaggerate - none of the men are wearing skirts, and probably only half of the women, and of that half of the women, only a few of them are in ugly skirts, and a few more with unfortunate shoe/boot pairings

i'm hungry and i don't have any skim milk and i can't eat the oatmeal without the milk - shudder - again


this picture makes me laugh. every time i even think about the notion of toilet training my cat i imagine this in my head an all of a sudden it's not nearly as appealing - even though it would be really awesome to never have to empty/clean a "potty box" (as my daughter calls it) again.




where i am in my day:
manky tea
ratty fingernails
BBC Newshour on Michigan Radio (NPR)
waiting for the milk cart

where my day is going:
lunch with my friend Q at Chang's
some monkey work
dinner with my family at my friend Stef's house
possibly/hopefully Survivor
and with real luck, a good night's sleep


No comments: