03 February 2006

quadrameme

no one tagged me
and i don't really have anything that fascinating to add

but my creative brain has been suffering rolling brown-outs this week
that and i have a squirreled away copy of some crap from radioIO80's running on my iTunes right now instead of my regular dose of NPR (sometimes Robin Lostig -sp?- can grate my brain with his voice).

4-Jobs
data monkey
freelance personality
virtual coffee-mug factory operations manager
cage dancer

4-Films
Pride and Prejudice - BBC
The Fifth Element (not about alcohol - whoda thunk?)
Truly Madly Deeply
Finding Nemo

4-Places I've Lived
Michigan - too much all over
Norfolk England
Rhode Island - briefly


4-TV shows
Survivor
America's Test Kitchen
Food Channel Challenge - whatever it is
CSI

4-Vacations
Disney World
Koln, Germany
All Over Australia/NZ
Sunny California

4-Favorite Dishes
Cherry Pineapple Pork Chops
Lamb Salad with Creamy Romano-Garlic dressing
Beer n Curry Night Vindaloo
Hummus and Lamb with fresh pitas

4-Sites I Visit Daily
Dooce
Mighty Goods
PinkDot
Allison

4-Places I'd Rather Be
a sundrenched beach with my family and the salted roar of the ocean
the Criterion Hotel Restaurant, munching on lamb salad with creamy romano garlic dressing
at home in bed cuddling with my family
having that imaginary dinner party where you can invite all sorts of people regardless of their actual status of living...

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Hope you don't mind, but reading this reminded me of all the reasons you're cool. Thanks.

fin said...

Alison - um, what do you mean slip... um... yeah, what you said

Kimba - don't mind at all. I still don't, however, stake any claim on coolness (how can I, I'm an old, married, mom... te he he)

Kimba said...

Hardly old, darling! And being married & a mom ARE two more things of coolness!! (from she who is older, married twice, and mom trying again. eek!)