08 March 2005

Shakin' it Up

I didn't follow my "ritual" this morning... which really makes me laugh for reasons I'll share farther down the page. Instead I did things all wonky... initially because I was crazy confused this morning when I awakened... then because I remembered having heard that if you mix things up it exercises your brain. My brain has been a bit dusty lately... so when it was fog free enough to have meaningful conversation with me, together we decided, "what the heck" let's do it. Afterward I seemed to be in a much better mood... even almost chipper when I woke my husband up for the day.

Reasons for lauging at "ritual"... yesterday my honey (I'll call him Guck) decided that between us we've moved enough to be Bedouin, and even issued me a tribal name "Two Peaces" (which I REALLY like by the bye). I didn't know that this morning when I had the thought of changing my ritual - as I didn't get the Bedouin e-mail until this morning when I got in.

Don't you just love Serendipity?

No comments: