14 March 2005

Road Trip

There are some days when nothing is as cool as watching the road ahead melt into the road behind...

Yesterday we had a destination, but the journey rocked.

The sky "to" was blue and sunny... peppered (or salted perhaps) with random clouds.
The company was comprised of two of my most favorite people in the world.
We stopped for soda and candy bars... and snowballs for the ride home.

The sky "from" was twi-lit pink on the left side of the car, and simmering night-coming blue on the right. There were electric orange and golden glowing clouds around the setting sun.
The company was, again, husband and daughter.
We tried stopping for milk shakes, but I'm convinced that Lenawee County has a law aginst making a half and half chocolate and Shamrock shake... but I had snowball skins to console me.

230 miles and 4 hours of driving later... I'm excited about our next day on the road.

No comments: