31 March 2005

Back in the Saddle

Wild Ride
While I still have a lingering cough and stuffed nose (enough to inspire more than one co-worker to ask if I'm REALLY ready to be back here) I'm feeling much better... and was actually productive already today. Mom's ribs are still healing, but all in all, we're all feeling much better.
*Special thanks to those who took the time to pray for our improved health.

Idyll Ride
While I was out, I realised how very much I like being at home with my daughter, and while I'm a control freak who could NEVER be happy without my own money (earned by myself), I would really enjoy a life where working was an option.

My new goal is to get myself debt-free as soon as I can so that I can say "my husband earns a good enough living to pay our bills, and I have a handful of pin money set aside, I think I'm going to quit my job today and look for a new one in a few months."

Child Ride
My daughter is now self actualized.

When asked "Where's mama?" she will pat me on the chest. When asked "Where's Nana?" she will pat my mother on the chest. When asked "Where's FooFoo?" she pats her own chest and smiles.

File Ride
So I'm back at work... there's a lot of work here that was (apparently rather impatiently) waiting for my return. As such, I have a lot to do and should call this one to an end.

No comments: