14 March 2005

How to Infuriate Me

It goes a little like this.

Dec 31
We're returning the keys for the rental. I didn't cancel your DTE Service because I didn't want your pipes to freeze, can you please take care of that soon?

Feb 3
I just got a $250 bill from DTE for services I didn't receive, can you please take care of that soon?

Mar 3
I just got a call from DTE regarding the $250 bill you still haven't paid. What's going on?

Mar 4
Thank goodness you finally took care of that month late $250 DTE bill

Mar 14
I just got a $297 bill from DTE for services I didn't receive, can you please take care of that soon?

Funny bits:

The only reason the account was taken out of my name, finally, is because the new tennants just transferred it into theirs.

The $297 bill isn't going to be the last... there's also going to be one more, for the one day between the end of the billing cycle and the day they transferred service out of my name.

No comments: