09 August 2006

This is not my beautiful cup of tea...

cold

i have been cold for hours now - cold last evening, cold last night - - all night, cold this morning, cold still now.

ok, i'll grant you that apart from those few months of pregnancy when i was downright boiling in my own blood (and that of the baby) i've never really ever suffered too much from too hot... i can probably still count on fingers and toes the number of times i've ever complained (at least as an adult) about the heat, but to be all but shivering cold, wrapped in a comforter, in the nearly-middle of August - - in Michigan? Come on - even old ladies are warm in the middle of august in Michigan.

I have ruled out thin blood (at least artificially) as I don't take any medicines, let alone any that would thin my blood, and I don't drink enough water, and when i do stub a toe or whatnot, i clot up really nicely - thank you.

truth be told - i think i broke myself in Vegas. seriously. Hot hot hot (upwards of 106) and humid... couldn't something like that set your climate control for milder climes all a-wonk for a good long time?

No comments: