18 August 2006

... a few of my favorite things...




This is my friend
FrancyPants and her Beau, Ivan. Right now they are my favorite "other" couple. There is something about delicately beautiful and righteously deep love that stirs me at the very roots of my soul. To the point, apparently, even, of properly punctuating a sentence or three.










I watched this
wonderful talking skull video with my daughter and husband last night. The little fiend wanted to watch it again and again and again. I think it may have disturbed her a little, but she's so crazy brave it's not funny. At any rate, this is my favorite "blue sky big dream wish list" item (the price is prohibitive).










I go to
Scary-Art.com to look for ideas of things i might like to do / make / build for Halloween. I think it might be neat to have a halloween doll or something every year. I'm undecided right now, but it's a favorite place for inspiration.










Finally the baby. She's always going to be on this list - along with the smell of fresh cut grass and watermelon (they have to be combined smells to be really good), and homemade cherry lime ade, and shopping at the fresh produce stands and truck farm trucks along the way - - to wherever the left, right, forward drive on saturday takes you, and the almond cookies my husband bought special with dinner last night because he knows how much i like them, and the fact that todays grey sky isn't (so far) affecting my mood, probably because it started with classical music, which today is really moving me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i showed kimi that video...all she said was "oooh that's creepy!"