31 August 2006

jetsam

today it's breakfast time and i am craving protein like i can't even tell you.
it could be that through the course of all day yesterday i consumed about 600 calories (i don't eat much when i'm feeling even remotely under the weather)
fortunately i have access to meat and cheese (German breakfast) and if only i had a crusty roll (preferably topped with sunflower seeds) life would be utterly sublime.

it's almost bitterly cold in here this morning, and i'm SO desperate to drink my (just brewed) tea, but i KNOW that if i even get close to drinking it, i'll burn my tongue and be miserable for the rest of the day. oh! for a modicum of patience

my throat is still sore, but i have a good night's rest under my belt, so i feel like i'll be able to make it through the day.

my husband is likely in the air, or soon will be, on his way to TN.
don't tell him, but i miss him already

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband is only 10 minutes away and I miss him. A few states away? I hope he isn't gone for very long.

Kimba said...

At least missing someone reminds you how much you love them...and makes seeing them all the better.
I miss you, after all!