26 August 2005

Twenty... plenty

I have 20 days between now and my first official day on the new job. Roughly 3 weeks.

My office has been rearranged per my neurotic specifications (i.e. the desk has been turned to face the door, rendering me far less susceptible to bouts of being peeled off the ceiling from the unnoticed appearance of people at my desk while my back is turned).

I have been welcomed by my new boss to begin moving my things up at my convenience.

I have spent two weeks training my co-workers and "replacement" on the tools that I use on a daily basis in completing my work.

I am ready to move... to move on... to move out.

1 comment:

m said...

I don't like having people sneak up on me eiter. When I'm reading a book or writing somehthing, I always like to have my back to a wall. Not that I'm doing something "bad" - it's just creepy to have someone behind you while your attention is on something else.