11 April 2006

sproing

warm and sunny again... although - -
we're supposed to have thunderstorms tonight and possibly tomorrow too.

don't get me wrong, i have NOTHING against thunderstorms, i actually quite like them, but the thing is, i also like sunny days... and we've just started having them... at least just started having days that are sunny and warm (enough to be outside). and besides, i think the basement just stopped leaking enough to work on it, and lo! more rain.

but i'm not going to complain.

it's spring and the flowers are budding (as are the trees) and i got to spend the better part of two hours outside on the front porch in the sun with my daughter yesterday just soaking up the vitamin d and UV rays (which are known to kill bacteria) and just all in all enjoying the great outdoors.

and now i'm heading out to lunch... to which i will drive with my moon roof open and my best set of happy smile on my face.

No comments: