17 April 2006

Monday Monday

dah dah, da de da dah...

so yeah, i looked up at my wall calendar this morning and found myself thinking, holy crap, is that thing right? did it adjust to weekday savings time without my knowing it? how can April already be half over, didn't those past weeks just drag by?

ok - truth be told, i'm only mildly freaked out by the time bend, i mean, really, who can't jump on to the whole "come on spring" feeling? i just worry that by the time i blink we'll be in full-swing-summer and i'll be wondering (again) where the time went.

next week is my daughter's second birthday. sometimes i look at her and just can't believe that i have this wonderful little person living with me... and while she doesn't understand many of the key concepts that makes sharing space a little bit easier, i have to cut her some slack, because some days, neither do i. besides, she's amazing, and her way of speaking makes me laugh.

it's a good day... well, it's going to be a good day... come hell or high water - - because i want it to be.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

Have a GREAT one!!