06 April 2006

end of grouse

i'm not going to complain about my health anymore. i'll just let you all know when i'm feeling better. but before i'm entirely done on the subject of my snout and other ailing parts, let me just let you know that the ONE really cool thing that has come of my illness is that i can now sing along with Peter Murphy (both Bauhaus and beyond) and NOT feel like our voices don't match for crap... as a matter of fact, if i knew someone who was working on a P. M. cover CD, i might even be able to volunteer for a few voice overs... isn't that just the kickiest!?!

i've made the decision - again - just over a year later - that i want my hair cut again. i've realised that when i let it get long, all i do is leave it in a pony tail - ALL THE TIME - and never do anything that makes it look like I actually have hair. the flip side of this is that when it's short i often wear it in a headband or bandana, so there's not a lot of real difference in what i actually do with it, but i do know that when it's shorter, i have a tendency to want to have more fun with it. besides with summer coming (purportedly) it will be nice to have it shorter and more out of the way/off my neck.

baby and mom are taking a nap. hubby and dad are at work. i'm all alone again. i'm thinking of putting together easter baskets while no one is in the position of being able to interrupt me. i'm also thinking of scooping up the cat (also sleeping) and having a good ol' cuddle while i read some more of my book. ah the woes of decisions, no?

i'm also considering the pros of flipping over and continuing my zen-game of chuzzle.

have a great thursday y'all

No comments: