05 April 2005

Touched

The craziest things "touch" me these days.

On my drive in I noticed a truck hauling a potentially dangerous load of steel rods and pipes of varying diameters and immediately thought, "one slip and we could lose ourselves forever." Then I noticed how carefully the operator of that truck was driving and I was moved by his caution.

Once here, I remembered that there were some things I wanted to look up on the net... home remedy things... and I thought, "how wonderful that I live in an age when I can research home remedies that maybe my home would never have known of if it weren't for the diversity of culture, history, and ideas available to me on the internet."

<>

1 comment:

Kassi Gilbert said...

even more amazing: peoples desire to share their diversity of culture, history, and ideas...we are a touchy feely lot, no denying it.