04 April 2005

Blue (sky) Monday

Unlike many, I rather like Mondays.

It's the one day at work that I'm guaranteed to have lots to do, and often on Monday, by the time I look up for the first time, it's at least time for a lunch break.

Today is extra-special fun, as my first task is a project for my manager's manager.
I'm waiting for feedback right now, so I'm not exactly slacking.

It's also an extra special day because I got a love letter from my husband in my e-mail box at work.
As far as I'm concerned, that's a great way to start a pretty awesome day.

Add to all of this that the sky is disarmingly blue and the weather-folk mentioned something about temps in the 60's and I usually get home well before the afternoon has worn completely into evening, and

yippie-yah

what a great day for me!

1 comment:

Kassi Gilbert said...

I'm always charmed by the blue sky as it is the exact shade of my husbands eyes.