28 July 2005

Numbers

74 - pages left until I finish this book. I will have to speed read through lunch, because I WILL NOT be able to wait until I get home

50 - days until I get to OFFICIALLY start my new job

37 - days until the next paid holiday

33 - days until I receive my referral bonus (i.e. credit card payment fodder)

5 - friends and family members with whom I NEED to "catch up"

4 - work tasks I have pending (awaiting input from others)

3 - wedding related social events that I must attend before the end of the year

126 - minutes between RIGHT NOW and lunch (when I can get back to reading the book)

2 comments:

Kassi Gilbert said...

I quite literally had Caleb hide my book yesterday. I got a lot done, but now that I am through, I want my book back...

fin said...

Eragon is totally worth it!
I finished the book at lunch and was thrilled!