08 June 2005

Wednesday Grey

I realised when I was better than halfway to work (which is about a 50 mile drive) that I have my husband's game bag in his car... which normally would make perfect sense except for the fact that I am driving his car.

It was meant to be mostly sunny this morning, clouding up and storming later rather than earlier. Generally the "right now" clouds wouldn't bother me, but it's only quarter to 8 and it's already been an ugly day. Perhaps the storm will be a doozie and I'll at least have that to enjoy.

I feel, today, as if I had actually been hit by the truck, as opposed to choosing the concrete wall. The stiffness in my shoulders and neck has extended to the middle portions of my back (what my granddad would have called my wings) and it feels as if it's deeper in the muscle now. Still, it's only irritating, not agonizing, so I'm going to clam up on the complaints.

Going to go get some work done now.

No comments: