07 August 2007

thanksgiving morning

not the national holiday
but a morning of giving thanks, is all

- thanks to francey pants for my tag. mmm.
- thanks to pinkey pants (te he) for the reminder of what's really important in this world - with magnets!
- thanks to my man for accepting me broken
- thanks to my baby for telling me that I can't be a bonehead because I'm her mama
- thanks to the weak but persevering layer of concrete separating my basement laundry room from the invading mudpit that every day attempts another surge through to the world above
- thanks to the cleaning crew for not taking home the expensive bracelet (christmas-gift-from-my-aforementioned-accepting-husband) that fell from my wrist and landed on the floor of my office, where it lay in wait for some loving (and until that moment insanely panicked) paws to reach down and reclaim it
- thanks to my friends who love me
- thanks to my family for the same (and the occasional bag of green-groceries)
- thanks to the Lord above for the life I live, the life I love, and the life through which I learn

No comments: