03 August 2007

my new passion...

::: Update :::
I completed two - one for my daughter one for my daughter's godfather's girl. they are cute, but were difficult to sew with the fabric I found. Since then, I've come across the appropriate material (at target, of all places, disguised as dollar bin dish-towels). There are more in the works, now that I have the proper materials.
=======================================
...is collecting projects that I want to do.

i would like to tell you that it's completeing projects, but that would be a lie. ok, so maybe i want to complete them, but here's the thing. you have to start them to complete them.
tonight, though, i'm starting on this:

i found it at the skull-a-day blog. this place makes me smile in crazy ways.
happy crazy.
and creative crazy too.
it's just what I needed to jumpstart my passion.
now i just have to get through the day so i can go home and sew.
oh - and for those of you with babies
don't make one of these.
unless you want two.

2 comments:

Kimba said...

How awesome! Funny, I've been on the project track myself...I'm FINALLY "scrapbooking" kidlet's photos...after almost 14 years its about bloody time, ya think?

Noah said...

This is awesome! I'm so glad my project inspired you. I'm dyin' to see how they came out. Please post pictures of your versions or send me them to include on Skull-A-Day!

-Noah from Skull-A-Day