22 August 2007

bizzy bee













getting a lot done
none of it for halloween
swimming in a sea of crafts
swapping like a madwoman

my current project is another for my little girl
a scarf first
then i teach myself to crochet so i can make her a hat

in between i'll be making some halloween stuff for swapping
and some for home too -
i'm trying to promise myself that i'll spend NO more time swapping
than I spend on things for family and friends... and maybe me too - since i'm doing it.

in the meantime i try to work in work
and maybe some cleaning on the homefront
the laundry is still a monstrosity in three bins - no crap.

i guess there's only room for one breed of domesticity in my life at a time.
for now it's the crafty martha kind - that keeps my hands busy and my house a wreck.

bzzzzzzz...

No comments: