08 August 2007

teetering

i must be insane.
i just signed up for SwapBot (thanks to Tron) and while i only applied to 3 swaps, i'm already wishing i were more creative. still... it's a way to force myself to be motivated against some of the inspirated i have inside me.
this, i say, knowing full well that I have a SLEW of halloween stuff to be working on.
and some skulls
and a princess dress for my daughter
and a pony costume
and...

still, it's better to be busy than bored, especially if your're me (which YOU are not, but I most definitely am)

i got to bed early last night
woke up this morning feeling rested and happy
the mood lingers

2 comments:

Kimba said...

Oh, I'm so glad you joined! I thought of you immediately with it! Yeah!! And you're so bloody creative I know you'll make it all work!

Kassi Gilbert said...

Ha! I joined it as well. Though I have only signed up for one swap. I want to see how it goes...