10 August 2007

drag a comb across my head...

<<>>
hee hee hee
i have little tiny short hairs.
i can't even FEEL them unless
I reach up
i can see them though
and while they're not long enough to get into my mouth when i eat
it feels like they will
and freaks me out
kind of.

no one at work has noticed yet.
granted, i haven't left my cell and walked the hall
at least not since the rest of the drones have arrived

i like it - - my secret - - no one knowing, seeing, noticing
makes me feel like a super-secret-spy

as an aside

the next time someone asks me what superpower I would have
i'm going to say that i'd like to have lipo-suction fingers.
that i could turn on and off at will, of course
wouldn't that be cool?

back to you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your haircut is definitely sassy, and I love the pic - you look like you are up to something.