13 February 2007

giddy up

i just got valentine's day roses from my husband
te he
brilliant man. he had them sent today instead of tomorrow (because my plans are to visit him for lunch tomorrow - - or at least were - - the weather is threatening to be deep white by then).
you see, the folks at my flower shop - - no matter how much you beg - - won't deliver before noon when you're going to only be at the office until noon. today, the flowers arrived before 11.

beautiful white roses - - to match the snow!!!

i'm on my second page of February in my scrappy journal

i was late for work this morning

i finished my husband's valentine's day gift last night. the baby almost gave it away. she doesn't understand secrets.

i have a hunger to be creative lately... like i want a studio hungry. though i need a studio with a corner for the baby - - she was itchy to 'help" yesterday.

i'm still working on the menu for dinner tomorrow...

1 comment:

Misty said...

The creative bug must be our Aquarian thing lately~ I have been feeling it, too. I'm lucky enough to have a studio, but not lucky enough to have someone to mind the kids so I can get to it. I'm ready to haul my machine upstairs & take over the kitchen table... You're lucky you have a girl (can you tell I'm terribly jealous?)~ boys just want to get into things to see how they work & if they can be taken apart. *sigh* Maybe the belly baby is my girl~only 15 weeks to wait til I find out...