05 June 2006

the power of P

i got this from Kimba

10 words that apply to me, beginning with the letter P

passion - i am often driven by that which intensely interests... sometimes even to the point of disregarding reason

particular - as in i am... about almost everything, especially those things which i consider to be most important. my alternative "P" for this is persnikety, but i'm not sure that's exactly the bon mot, here

pensive - i think a lot, often too much, about a lot... except when i don't

pithy - sometimes people call me abrupt... mostly it's just that i hate wasting time - this especially at work

pracitcal - it's not that i've shot the legs out from under the dreamer in me (far from it) it's just that now i usually look for the fastest, easiest, most practical way to satisfy her

private - i tend to keep my cards close to my chest, at least as long as i can before someone calls me out

proud - "where there is a true superiority of mind, pride will always be under good regulation"

poetic - where communication ends and communion begins - - i am a lover of words, of cadence, of the lyrical that lies under everyday life

potential - i like that which can be... it's what helps me to frame that which is

purpose - it's what makes life worth living, and living worth life

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Fabulous! And oh so true...I would have expected nothing less!

Anonymous said...

very good "P" words, which aptly describes the "P" in "P. Tangerine"

Kimba said...

OH, I meant to point out you left an important one out...Poo, as in Niffy-Poo! (snigger)