03 May 2006

spring cleaning

i scraped the gunk off the feet of my mouse and now it moves freely again.

that's it - that's the limit of my actual spring cleaning. the rest has been effectively lip service: spring laundry (nominal amount of that even) and "spring-moving-stuff-from-one-place-to-another".

i'm sorry, i've been busy with other spring events like:
- - spring berry planting
- - spring herb garden
(which sounds a bit like something from chia)
- - spring playing on the grass with the baby
- - spring hair cut
- - spring barbecuing
- - spring shopping
and soon
- - spring sewing
- - spring hair color

probably none of my list of sprung is as cathartic or wholesome as spring cleaning, but even as i wade through the detritus of my winterness, it feels really, really good to have that all under my belt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm all for spring shopping.