22 May 2006

shades...

according to colorgenics, i'm lonely and frustrated.
according to pandora, i like my music in a minor key.

sorta gets a girl to thinking, "do I really love the sunshine and bright skies and loveliness of life, or am I just a sad neo-goth-punk with delusions of optimism?"

oh, please, come on. i only like my music dark because it's a way for me to dim the brights... my music is kind of like sunglasses... no matter how much you love the sun, no one wants any MORE premature crow's feet...

ok - so the whole story from colorgenics started out with a comment about my love of life, so... i guess i wasn't giving you the whole story, but since when is the whole story interesting enough for the hook line? (and sinker?)

i'm actually totally grooving on the sunshine and blue skies of the past few days - - even if they are accompanied by unseasonably cold air and strong winds. it still feels really good to sit in the car and bask in the sun.

No comments: