01 September 2005

Move over Kate...

I have just had an Awakening.

If I want to have an interesting blog, I need to do more living.

I mean, sure, there are a world of amazing things fluffling around inside my head... probably - ok possibly - even a brilliant thought or two (i.e. fart farming) that might make the world a better place to live (either by virtue of the amazingness of my ingenuity, or the greatness of my mind)...

But if I'm not living - doing - being - acting (apart from eating, sleeping, and occasionally reading, and ugh - working) then there's really nothing WORTH talking about... and I should just stop.

Ha ha ha - I love it when I crack me up - this entry is being posted several some hours before the labor day weekend which I have VOWED will be three days of nothing but self-indulgent sloth.

From the FinTank Dictionary:
Sloth -
Pronunciation: 'sloth, 'slÃth also 'slOth
1: passing the weekend reading, sitting on the porch swing, grilling, running an obligatory pass or two of the lawnmower, and POSSIBLY weeding the front flower bed

1 comment:

Kassi Gilbert said...

I had the same epiphany a while ago. Since then I have tried to cut back on the blog and boost up on the live.