26 September 2005

Nickel and Dime

I am not an idiot. I just need to get that out there before I relate any of the following...

Ok - so now that you know I'm not an idiot, let me also remind you that occasionally I can be distracted from the finest of details by good news, interesting news, a fluff of dust-bunny drifting past the doorway...

I made a STUPID mistake on a report I just sent out.

I HATE making stupid mistakes. OK - I hate making mistakes in general... but ESPECIALLY stupid ones.

The good news is that I've booked our tickets for the Halloween at Greenfield Village event.
I have "ordered" the baby's flu shot (for her next visit at the end of October).
I have secured another case of Diabetic cat food for Ghengis.
And - despite the ridiculous error on the second report I sent out this morning - I've already sent out 3 reports this morning.

Not exactly a Rock Star Salamander morning, but not an entirely evil one either.

No comments: