31 May 2005

Nice Relaxing...

One of my favorite oxymorons is "a nice relaxing 3 day weekend."

Ok, so it's not ALWAYS an oxymoron, but generally, when it coincides with a National holiday, there's no way I'm going to be able to relax.

This past weekend I:
- cut down and cut up some trees
- planted about a gazillion plants including several shrubs and at least 2 flats of flowers
- went on no less than 4 shopping trips
- attended a graduation party
- barbequed
- weeded an enormous flower bed
- watched my baby eat dirt

And no, not all of it was strenuous... as a matter of fact, most of it was wonderfully enjoyable. But at the same time, my armpits are sore, and my allergies are KICKING MY BUTT, and...
well, in short, I could use a couple of days to recuperate.

The good news is that it's already Tuesday... only three more days to go!

1 comment:

Kassi Gilbert said...

Oh, your weekend sounds awesome...mine was a.w.f.u.l. in some respect, wonderful in others. I'll share more later :)