18 May 2005

Much

So very much has happened...
- My cousin got a much desired job here at my work place. I feel very good because I submitted her resume for it.
- My in-laws and I had probably the most pleasant visit since the birth of my daughter on Saturday.
- My husband made it, mostly unscathed, through a very trying time at work.
- My boss got a new job and will be leaving in about 2 and 1/2 weeks.
- I had a great social evening with my friends last night - just before some of them embark on a journey through the heart of darkness.

I have so very much to do...
- Clean my room
- A month's worth of laundry
- Homework from my social event
- A weekend visit to my inlaws
- A slew of upcoming social engagements

I'd like some sleep. Life is whirlwinding around me right now... and I've got a very "Dorothy Gale" feeling about me.

I hope the Wizard is kind.

No comments: