14 September 2007

black-nail the pirate

my fingernails have grown long enough to wear black nail polish without looking more like rotten stumps than elegant fingernails.
i'm not a pirate.
that's my tea mug up there.

so yeah, i have the black polish on - - mostly.
i put on the cheap stuff, in bed, last night
because i couldn't be bothered to go downstairs and get the good stuff
apparently i sleep too hard on my nails
when i woke up this morning they were chipped.
if only i had remover, huh?

i'm ready for the weekend.
you know, mentally.
the house is not at all prepared for the weekend.
i don't think my fridge is either.
i have to go shopping tonight.
and i want to clean and decorate too.

1 comment:

Kimba said...

God, I don't remember the last time I wore black nailpolish. Groovy you!!