04 January 2007

We Now Return to Scheduled Programming...

christmas week
- plague-ridden, loud toys, the christmas deer, and comfy new pajamas

this past week
- plague-ridden, recovering, everything but the bathroom sink and a can opener

this past tuesday
- pot hole -slash- gateway to hell ate my driver's side front tire, and 'did a number' on the rear tire, the baby's recollection of it unnerves me, it shouldn't have been so traumatic as to be something she's still talking about

today
- i'm trying to decide what i can eat that will satisfy my hunger, help me get healthy, and not destroy my daily calorie count - - chicken broth soup comes to mind, but turns my stomach - - sigh - - cheese and almonds sounds so good.
- oh yeah, and work, of course

tonight
- baby shower shopping (and wrapping?) , a dozen eggs and cool whip, and hopefully a couple pairs of socks - - if i have the time to do all this AND make dinner

right now
cheese and almonds

1 comment:

The Dog of Freetown said...

Anything which ends with cheese and almonds is an unmitigated success.