11 January 2007

Missing - -

these are people i miss:
from college
Kerri W; Tod M; (and even Todd H); Anna F; Sara Peanut; Jennifer G; Eric P
some of the most amazing minds - - some of the folks who REALLY brought who I am to life.

from high school
Becky S; Brian M; Krysti S; Joe M; Luke P

from the world at large
Jackie G; Kerry G; Vincent W

from the people i've never met but feel i've known all my life
Francey Pants
Special K (Kieran)

it's amazing, really, how folks affect me. amazing to me anyway. each of the names on this list represents a piece of me (nod to Jewel) that i cherish... probably pieces of me that i'm working on finding while i extricate myself from this slump.

meanwhile the fax machine buzzes and chirps, the classical music wafts like the scent of fresh baked cookies, and the dawning day calls me out to face it...

No comments: