14 December 2006

Thank Heaven for Francey Pants

... without her, I wouldn't have much of a post today.
(yeah, like that's a surprise lately...)

A - Available or single: how about, no.
B - Best Friend: my pet
C - Cake or Pie: cake
D - Drink of choice: diet coke
E - Essential item you use everyday: my brain
F - Favorite color: Orange
G - Gummy Bears or worms: Bears. Worms are unwieldy
H - Hometown: currently New Boston
I - Indulgence: a good book
J - January or February: January - it's my birth month
K - Kids & Names: yes, one, Foo.
L - Life is Incomplete Without? - caffeine
M - Marriage Date: 09.06.03 - i like round numbers
N - Number of Siblings: nil
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges for cooking, Apples for eating
P - Phobias or Fears: dark
Q - Fave Quote: At the side of the eternal Why, there is a Yes and a Yes and a Yes - e.m. Forster
R - Reason to Smile: fancy and whim
S - Season: autumn
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: um, how about - no.
U - Unknown Fact about Me: ancient Chinese secret
V- Vegetable You Don't Like: eggplant
W - Worst Habit: Grousing about that which I cannot control
X - Xrays: Probably enough to emit a slight glow
Y - Your Fave Food: Starch
Z - Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

1 comment:

Kimba said...

I hope you & your family had a GREAT holiday! Were you able to get moved in before Christmas? Did your daughter love her lighted deer? Happy New Year! Hope its the best!