25 January 2007

zombie song

ooh i know how the zombie's feel
limping and aching dragging their legs behind them
check out laminate floor installers
that's probably where you'll find them

mom and i did about 68% of our living room floor last night (my husband and i having completed the first 30% and the remaining 2% being just too much at the end of the day yesterday).
yes, it's beautiful.
i'm still not convinced it's beautiful enough for me to feel like this.
from the middle of the backs of my thighs all the way up to my shoulders
plus ankles and wrists
all a train wreck.
i want muscle relaxers and i want them now
and i have to wait

in other news:
- - my friend Tup translated a ridiculously warped dream i had so beautifully, and exactly spot on, that I almost wept when i read her e-mail (though over tea and in front of a fire would have been such a nicer way - - ah distance, evil manipulator of things that would be better if...)
- - my friend sb's dad passed away after a prolonged bout with the big C
- - according to the website, my local Target store now has the last of the curtain panels i need for my living room in stock... and even if they don't i can now purchase it on line. phew.
- - Christmas returns to my house this weekend, as aunts and cousins and my family are all finally healthy and fit for visiting
- - i got an enormous pat on the back this morning for being an excel wizard
- - i have come to terms with the fact that i am not really eligible for library books, at present, as i have a 2+ year old and not enough time to read

1 comment:

Kimba said...

So glad to hear the house is coming along well! And here's hoping you'll post some pictures when you're ready!