13 October 2005

all wonked up

My plan for this weekend was simple.

Friday night - prep all the stuff for the office
Saturday AM - make breakfast for family, eat breakfast with family, come to office and decorate the bejeezus out of it
Saturday PM - be home in time to watch some college football and make a nice dinner for the family, POSSIBILITY of grocery shopping
Sunday - pj day...

Friday night my daughter's godparents are coming over for dinner and a visit. This is NOT a bad thing... I'm actually very keen on seeing them. My husband is cooking dinner for us all. Heh heh heh. Besides, I can collect up the stuff I want to use in the office this evening, while my husband is gone doing his computer geek things.

Saturday I MAY be able to get him motivated enough to actually come with me to decorate, but last night I discovered that he has quite a bit of freelance work to do and since I'd like for him to be able to see his child one day this weekend, that makes Saturday the day for him to do it. There's still a shred of hope that he'll be able to do the freelance stuff in the afternoon/early evening (when I'd likely be grocery shopping and decorating the house for Halloween and working on my daughter's Halloween costume), and that he can come with me in the late morning and work on my office...

I like shreds of hope

I'm eternally optimistic

Sunday WILL be pajama day - unless it's nice enough to go outside and plant some bulbs... and a tree... and do some decorating for Halloween.

I just LOVE the autumn.

No comments: