13 April 2012

Private Red

I made a comment today about how there is something about red lipstick that just makes me feel good on a crap day. It's so true.

There is something almost magical about it to me. The aesthetic of red lipstick - - the sultriness of it - - it just makes me feel better. Every time.

I kinda don't know if it has something to do with the fact that when I REMEMBER that red lipstick makes me feel better is when I'm in a frame of mind for red lipstick making me feel better, or if it's just a universal law, that I sometimes forget.

I get that way.

Forgetsome of magic... that is. I'm not sure if I get the way that red lipstick can't fix or not. I haven't tried.

I need a lipstick coach. Someone to tell me, when I'm being all shit, "hey, Niffy, put on some red lipstick. You'll feel better."

I suspect if I had one, I'd either put on the lipstick, or pop them one in the snout.

And then we'd know.

No comments: