03 April 2012

kinder and cords

Two thoughts - - neither of them very fleshed out, but on my mind.

They're on my mind in an attempt to NOT be thinking too much about work - which is killing me with short notice, urgency, and a healthy dose of "what in the HECK made you think THAT?"

Eggs
I scored Kinder eggs for the basketing process.
I wouldn't have done it - had no intention of doing it - had I not had the following conversation yesterday afternoon:

M: So, Foo, what candy are you MOST looking forward to eating from your Easter basket?
F: Kinder egg.
M: Kinder egg? Really?
F: Yep.

Internal me: Oh Fuck. I don't HAVE kinder eggs.

Rock-star international co-worker (lives in Canada works in U.S.) brought me some this morning... and I'm feeling AWESOME!


Less Awesome
iPhone cord does not charge iPad
or USB connector on front of office computer does not charge iPad
or User Error causes iPad to display "Not Charging" (which should be followed by a stickey outey tongue emoticon)
No. I don't NEED my iPad today... but it would have been nice.
It's the only way I can feel like I can draw for crap when it comes to playing Draw Something.

See...

No comments: